In order for you to export data from MySQL to Access database, you need to first download MySQL ODBC connector from
(Choose MSI installer from the downloads section and install it in your machine)
After installing MySQL ODBC connector, you need to configure ODBC connector in order connect MySQL database.
1. Choose Start > settings > Control Panel > Administrative Tools. Then double click on Data Sources (ODBC)
2. Click System DSN and then press “Add” button. There will be a dialog asking you to choose new data source. Choose MySQL ODBC 3.51 driver and click Finish
3. Next you need to fill in the details that will enable ODBC drive to open the database of your choice. Give a name for the data source (e.g. MyDSN), Server name (e.g. localhost), User (e.g. sqlusername), Password (password for user sqlusername) and the name of the database to which you want to connect to in MySQL
4. Click the Test button to ensure everything works fine and as expected.
5. The DSN “MyDSN” gets created for you when you click the “Ok” button.
6. Now, go to Access and create a database (e.g. MyAccessDB)
7. In Access, click “File > Get External Data > Import > and then choose “ODBC Databases” from “Files of Type” option. This will open a new dialog window asking you to “Select Data Source”
8. From the new dialog window, choose “Machine Data Source“. This will display the DSN “MyDSN” which you have created earlier. Choose that DSN and click “Ok” to import the database from MySQL to Access database.